Monday, February 13, 2012

Does anyone know anyway to prepare for part 2 of the VA Grievance Procedure?

I filed a grievance because I lost my job at a university. I didn't pay for less than five dollars in phone calls (which I would love to have had the oppurtunity to do instead of being fired). This is the reason used to fire me. I had previously used a department cell phone and paid one of the bills and thought that was all there was but they held the other two to compare to the multi line phone on my desk. They pulled six months of phone logs and after I returned from a weeks vacation they fired me. I had been shown when first starting this job that it wasn't uncommon to let those bills go by since we pay so much out in office expenses such as flowers and presents for students etc. I really would just love for someone to help me research and figure out a gameplan to prepare for my first hearing.

Does anyone know anyway to prepare for part 2 of the VA Grievance Procedure?
I may be able to help you but need you to specify your question more particularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment