Monday, February 13, 2012

Creative way to ask groomsmen to partake?

My husband to be and I are looking for a creative way to ask our friends to take part in the wedding. Most of our friends live out of town. The plan to ask my bridesmaids and female attendants are with flowers accommodated by personalized messages.



Has anyone thought of a creative way to ask the guys?

Creative way to ask groomsmen to partake?
Most of my husbands friends are truck drivers, so I found little tractor trailers and mailed them with a message. Find out if they all like the same thing like baseball or football and go from there. Good Luck.
Reply:Send them food, beer, or cookies instead of flowers. Optionally, do something more funny, such as sending them a trailer hitch and saying "Getting hitched! Need your help!" or a toy ball and chain or something equally hilarious. Guys do humor better than fluffiness.



The flowers are a nice touch for asking bridesmaid, although I'm sure they'd love to hear from you directly rather than through a delivery person or a card.

buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment