Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I don't know what I'm supposed to do being a homecoming attendant...?

I'm one of 3 senior boy homecoming attendants and since I've never really payed attention to what happens I don't really know what to do. Should I match the color of the dress of the counter part senior girl attendant? Am I supposed to get this girl flowers? Is a long sleeve button shirt with tie and dress pants what I'm supposed to wear? Honestly, since I've never gone to a homecoming dance ever and since I didn't really care previously in the first place, I don' t really know about this stuff. Can anyone answer these questions and give me some tips?

I don't know what I'm supposed to do being a homecoming attendant...?
What areyou supposed to do?

You smile prettily on the float. That's about it.



Ask the Homecoming Committee what the guys are supposed to wear. I'm sure that they have already chosen this.



If not, please don't try to match your partner's dress, but also don't wear something that clashes. You can't go wrong with a dark suit in navy or black. Or dark jacket and pants with a dress suit and tie, if you don't own a suit.



Good luck! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment